Tuesday, November 22, 2005

It's a new day :)

I had a good sleep and I did wake up a little more on the "up" side than I have been lately. Oh the woes of a chronic over-achiever. Feeling sorry for myself wasn't getting me anywhere so I decided this morning that I was going to smile...

I'm sure you've heard of smile therapy - where you just keep smiling and your body can fool itself into thinking you just may be happy. Instead of glooming over half-empty, I just poured the damn glass down the drain and turned on the tap and poured a new glass. Cheers!

Let's hope the rest of the day continues so I don't turn to this blog and whine tonight...

2 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

I have a few photos up that make me smile. Hope you find the spark.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005 7:11:00 p.m.  
Blogger Red said...

Wine helps with that smile thing.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005 1:32:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home