Saturday, November 26, 2005

Tumbling down

I fell down the stairs this week. Ouch. I had 3 loads of laundry in my hands and my stairs turn towards the bottom... I failed to navigate that turn. I'm doing OK, just feeling silly and a little sore.

It's kind of gloomy and cloudy here today. I'm kinda glad. I find I get the most amount of work done in weather like this. I'm doing chores until 1pm and then interview prep work. I went for lunch with the HR person this week. I am so excited for my interview with him! There are 10 positions open for January 1, over 500 applicants, and I am determined to be one of the ten. It feels good to have that fire in the belly again. Lunch was amazing. He is very comfortable to be around, very commited to his job, and very funny. There were other people who are also interested in one of those jobs that were at the same lunch meeting. I was grateful for those who put their foot in their mouths or even worse, talked with food in their mouths... They helped to make me look that much better. Is that bad to say? Am I being "catty" or "feline" here? Meow?

Back to chores...

1 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

It's a cat eat cat world. Fight for what you deserve! I know you will do great :)

Saturday, November 26, 2005 5:51:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home