Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I'm still here...

Thanks for checking back. I'm still here. Tryin to keep on keepin on (stole this line from Joe Dirt - great movie). I'm still flailing around trying to get too many things done in too little time. Still looking forward to a moment of reprieve. Still lovin work and lovin my new house. For a task-oriented-over-achiever, I'm just a little flury of fuss moving from one thing that needs to be done to another. Every night I try to convince myself that this is the night I stay up until everything just gets done... thank goodness my body takes over sometimes and I crash and sleep and sleep and sleep.
Sending everyone smiles...

1 Comments:

Blogger Red said...

Miss you Sam! Take care girly!
=-)

Friday, March 10, 2006 8:12:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home