Saturday, January 21, 2006

I admit - I'm a Wierdo...

I love interviews! I had an hour and a half (almost 2 hour) interview yesterday - awesome! I have another one on Monday... so hopefully, I have a decision to make by Tuesday... I love it!

I'm off tonight for a couple of drinks with the girls. I've been reading Dr. Phil - so look out gentlemen... I have some added knowledge to my dating game antics. Actually, I don't have a problem meeting people, I just seem to never find an ideal "dating" situation. I'm finally at a place in life where I'm really comfy with where I'm at and where I'm headed. A guy in my life would be icing right about now...

;)

3 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Where's the application to fill out :)

Sunday, January 22, 2006 1:01:00 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doctor Phil says, "icing is a deal breaker!"

Sunday, January 22, 2006 7:09:00 p.m.  
Blogger Samantha said...

Anna - semantics I suppose... If you want to have your cake and eat it too, then you had best be the cake; whole and complete on your own, icing is optional.

Monday, January 23, 2006 10:00:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home