Monday, January 16, 2006

Boob tube

No, not sports bras... I've been watching TV. What an interesting world... I forgot how hard it is to push that little "off" button. I miss the quiet in the evenings. I'm going to have to find another smutty book to keep me out of trouble and/or keep my mind from rotting. I have to admit, it was fun. I watched a few shows with my friend tonight - over the phone. Go ahead and laugh... we were both on the phone, watching and commenting. The fact that we live just a few doors down from eachother is pathetic really. At least we were both in the comfort of our own homes.

The thing I like about reality shows (in very small doses), is wondering how I would react in a similar situation. I wonder if I would be the annoying loud mouth, the bitch, the quiet one (scratch that), the vixen, the mother hen, one of the guys... hmmmm... Who would you be?

1 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

I can't even imagine being on one of those, but if I were, I bet that I would that generic guy taken out early :)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 6:02:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home