Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm a lucky duck!

Two job offers in one night!!!! How can a girl handle so much excitement?!??!!! I was offered one, verbally accepted, while was on the phone with that call, I had another one offering more money and better potential so I had a lot of negotiations and hard-balling to do.... and I got a very sweet deal. I am so excited!!!!

I'm going on my 4th glass of wine and for a lush like me... that's enough to make me absolutely delirious and forever thankful for spell check. I will wake up tomorrow with an awesome job with incredible potential, and yes, perhaps a wee little bit of a headache... but ah, success is opium for this little girl tonight...

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger mELLISsa said...

Congrats!!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 7:17:00 p.m.  
Blogger DrinkJack said...

Yay!!!! I knew you would be gobbled up quickly. Congratulations, you deserve every single cent :)

Wednesday, January 25, 2006 3:29:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home