Friday, March 24, 2006

Password Police - Where are you?

Someone was seriously trying to get my password for Blogger... I've had many problems over the last little while. Hopefully, everything has settled down and those responsible are willing to leave me alone in my little space in the Land of Blog.

I'm sitting here, waiting for my car to be fixed... again... sheesh... it's just about that time and I'm not going gently into that good night. I need my car to last a couple more years, but I'm not convinced we're going to make it. The car-fix-it-place was supposed to have my car done by noon, so I went there to pick it up and the guy at the counter said... oh, it's in a thousand pieces right now. I responded with my classic "no". (As if that's going to change anything.) I says, no, I just got myself all the way over here and I'm not going to sit and wait 2 to 3 hours for something you promised me would be ready half an hour ago. So they drove me home and they will come pick me up when my car is ready. So here I sits and waits...

UPDATE: Well, they picked me up, they even took the time to wash my car, and they took an additional 10% off. Ah, my sweet little pink shirt worked it's charms.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

You sure it is not the guvment? ;-)

Friday, March 24, 2006 3:45:00 p.m.  
Blogger DrinkJack said...

Yeah, it was the color that did it :)

Saturday, April 08, 2006 7:42:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home