Friday, March 10, 2006

Relaxation Setting In...

Ah... the warm sleep buzz from finishing that second glass of wine. How sweetly I sigh. The week is done and I can look forward to waking to my own clock tomorrow morning with 2 free days to actually get some things accomplished. I'm so excited.

The cutest guy just came to my door, someone had called a taxi but he went to the wrong address. Wish I had finished my third glass and maybe I would have been a bit quicker on the draw. Man oh man he was fine. Do you know how long it's been since I've even noticed an attractive man? Where have I been? (Don't answer that.) I'm getting closer to being able to approach that part of my life again. I need a couple more months to finish setting up house and getting settled at work. I want a summer filled with BBQs, golf, camping, fishing, watching movies in a cool basement, warm summer breezes through an open window. More importantly, I want someone to share these things with completely. Completely in the sense that I have my direction in my career and homelife and I am almost ready.

Smile.

P.S. Thank you anonymous cab driver for letting me see the woman in me in the mirror again.

1 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

I am jealous of the cabbie.

Sunday, March 12, 2006 3:13:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home