Saturday, March 25, 2006

Sunny Saturday Mornings

I woke up earlier than I expected, but I've had a great morning of reading articles and basically lounging around. I'm just about to get into work mode, I'm just enjoying a few last minutes of "relaxation"... ah...
I think I may have just had my last round in the ring with my ex. I took him to the Court of Appeals, muchos stress and work, and I think something finally clicked in his little pea brain. It would be great to start off a week without the bruises and battle marks of divorce. I really can't believe it's taken so long and taken so much out of me. It will be 5 years in just over a month. It took us just a few minutes to get married and so long to dissolve. As soon as I get one particular fax, I will file a Discontinuance Order and drop my appeal. I've been representing myself and I swear, in another lifetime or maybe later in life, I will get my law degree and help women through this process so tyrannical greedy men cannot continue to take advantage and exploit.
Mmmm, coffee's done. Time to get to work. All I can think about is how great it is going to feel when it's all done.
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home