Saturday, December 29, 2007

Out with the old and in the with the new...

I came home with a truckload of stuff from my parents' house. They are going through all of their things and dispersing items to me and my brothers. You know, the things that have some sort of emotional connection so you can't throw them away, but the things you also know you will never use or look at again. Every time I come back from my mother's I get a new batch of things. I managed to downsize my possessions so that everything would "fit" into my house... and now I'm at a bit of a loss...
As I get ready for my company today, I'm going around with a big cardboard box and a big green garbage bag. My mission: de-clutter! I can't wait for the feeling when everything will be in it's place. For 2 years, I used to have everything I needed to live in the back of a pick-up truck. No joke, I even had my sewing machine and fabric packed... If I could do that, surely I can get rid of a little bit of clutter, right?
;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home