Friday, January 04, 2008

Thinking Ahead...

I've been really thinking about my focus for 2008... I realize I'm getting older. Don't get me wrong, I don't think this is a bad thing or that I'm going through a sense of impending doom... I just realize that I'm not in my 20s anymore, I am 36 years old.
I am so happy with the stage that I'm at. I was a single mom of three girls for 6 years, I went back to school, and now I have a secure career. I have I don't feel the need to add to the current world population... I'm getting married next summer :) ... we make a terrific family... I love my house and the home I've created.
I can actually ask myself... what do you want to do? Not what do I have to do... but what do I really want to do? When I try to create a peaceful moment to truly reflect on this question - it's a cacophony! There's this writer, this poet, this musician, this instructor, this partner, this parent, this daughter, this entrepeneur, this scholar, this athlete, this home decorator, this photographer, this artist, this seamstress, this cook, this lady of leisure all screaming for top spot.... phewf I can exhaust me sometimes.

1 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Be whatever your dreams lead you to do!

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. I am so happy for you :)

Sunday, January 13, 2008 12:48:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home