Sunday, July 31, 2005

Etch My Sketch

(Disclaimer: This is not a sexual post...)

Have you ever turned one knob at a time on an Etch-A-Sketch and just "scribbled"? There's a whole bunch of straight lines everywhere - it almost looks like a maze? That's how I feel like my brain is working. Give me a couple of days off and I just move around and think like that. I am a task-oriented, goal-driven person; sometimes good, sometimes not so good... I am currently without structure, at home, and so wanting to do a million things. I move full force in one direction then another then another and then... another then another - you get my Etch-A-Picture? If only someone could shake me upside down...

Oh yah, this is not a sexual post ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I feel that way right now. First day back from vacation. I had to remember where I worked.

;-)

Monday, August 01, 2005 11:20:00 a.m.  
Blogger DrinkJack said...

Nothing wrong with floating for a bit, as long as you have the ability to switch gears once you find that one task, that one goal that is on your horizon.

Monday, August 01, 2005 6:34:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home