Friday, August 05, 2005

Feeling better

I feel better tonight - thanks for the well wishes :)

True to my nature, I didn't stop the phone calls until I talked to the head honcho, the king pin, the big kahuna, the guy who can make things happen. Happen they did I am pleased to report. (I caught my reflection when I was talking with someone who was jerking me around and trying to give me wrong numbers to cover her ass - yikes. I scared me!) Within 2 hours, I had the head of 3 departments call me with apologies, explanations, and I was signing papers to have any extra costs and future extra costs incurred to be covered (without waving my right to sue). If I was that kind of person, I could make a quick buck, but I'm not. I'll be happy if something like this never happens again.

I'm a little woozy, I'm going to fall asleep with a cold wet face cloth over my face - it's the most comfortable way to breathe. Sexy, I know...

1 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

The wrath of Sam! It sounds like it was well deserved. Take care of yourself.

Sunday, August 07, 2005 8:02:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home