Monday, November 21, 2005

Running On Empty

Man oh man oh man... I be a tired girl. I hate it when I get this way... there's so much I want to be doing to prepare for this interview next week, plus I have a project I should be working on... I so desparately have to do laundry - I'm down to either my overalls I wear to do renovation/painting work or ultra dressy business-type suits or formal wear... I'm fighting a cold... and... and...

Sheesh, I'm wearing myself out whining again.

Where did the old me go? I've lost a bit of my spark, my shine, my zip. I miss it. I miss me being like that. This fall has been a hard go and I'm scared that some of the knocks along the way have left me a little dented. I'm gonna call it a night and when I wake up tomorrow... I was trying to come up with something all optimistic and philosophical... let's try again... I'm gonna call it a night and I will wake up tomorrow.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home