Monday, November 14, 2005

The olden days...

Yah, I remember when I first started blogging... oh almost a year ago now, and I made "blog friends" by pushing "Next Blog" again, and again, and again, and again. I didn't (don't) have much of a social life, and this simple process kept me quite amused... AND I made some great friends. I thought I would try the whole "Next Blog" thing again this weekend - wow, things have changed. I couldn't believe how many naked/sexual pictures there are now! Holy! A year ago, it was thrilling to see a picture... ANY picture, and now there's... well, there's... (how do I say) this... ummm... oh, just push "Next Blog" and see for yourself....

3 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

Amazing the sort of people you will find with that whole Next Blog thing. What kind of photos were you looking for, my dear :)

Monday, November 14, 2005 7:47:00 p.m.  
Blogger Ole Blue The Heretic said...

I prefer waiting here for pictures of you.

;-)

Monday, November 14, 2005 8:44:00 p.m.  
Blogger Red said...

I'd rather not hit that button.... it scares me too badly.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 10:04:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home