Sunday, March 26, 2006

Shoes Make Me Smile

Well... I haven't quite gotten to that really great feeling when everything is done. But alas, I am experiencing exquisite joy from finding some beautiful summer sandals that will look so lovely with the clothes from 2 summers ago that fit me once again. Yipee! My favorites are a sizzlin hot red pair of saucy sandals, I'm gonna wear them with a sheer red frilly shirt and denim skirt. I just can't wait! Seeing that I woke up to snow on the ground, I may have to wait a while, but like all things, the anticipation is priceless.
:)
Weekend complete, work to be done - optional... sort of... OK, so it's going to be a long night. I can do what I have to do in my new sandals and that will make it fun... right?

2 Comments:

Blogger DrinkJack said...

I can start begging now for photos?

Saturday, April 08, 2006 7:44:00 a.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think you bought a wolverine shoes!!!!!!superb post...show some pics......

Tuesday, October 30, 2007 1:50:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home