Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Getting a Grip...

Well, life is slowly getting back to normal for this sicko. I had pulled a my neck muscles from coughing and today I can finally turn my head a little. Ouch, OK, not as far as I would like to. Ever have a bruise that you poke just to see if it still hurts? Why do humans do stuff like that? Every once and a while, I crank my neck just to see if I can and, well, ouch. I know, I'm a genius.

Where oh where did summer go? It's slipping through my fingers and I just can't get a grasp on it. Fall is my favorite season, but I'm in no rush here. I need a beach day. A day where I read smutty books and take a cool dip and have a lime margarita at 3pm and work on my tan and nap and then go out and dance the night away... I have some summer to catch up on! I'm meeting with my party girl this weekend. Should be fun, maybe I'll get my day in the sun and party until I forget summer is almost over. Hee hee :)

UPDATE: OK, spammers please move onto next blog and leave me alone in my little place in the Land of Blog. I don't know how to remove a comment so I just erased all of them for now. Sorry guys.
:(