Friday, August 12, 2005

The Ripple Effect

Well, it seems as though I really have cast a stone in a pond... People I hardly know come up to me to tell me they heard about the whole herbicide thing. I have another meeting today. I've spent many dollars on meds and I want some cashola. This is ridiculous - I've been back to the doc twice and just now, I'm starting to feel a little human again.

I'm back at home and ready to get into a routine again. Even if it is staying up until all hours of the night to get a project done. I'm a little behind in my work to say the least. The good thing is that before I was sick, I did some major cleaning/organizing/filing and my place feels like new. It's so exciting! I love sitting here at my desk with everything (almost) in place. I also got some framing done - my pictures look awesome. Sigh, smile...

Time to grind some coffee beans and joyfully get to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home